LAURA SANDOR, M.A., M.Ed.
Certified Anger Management Specialist (CAMS-I)
Member, National Anger Management Association (NAMA)
Verified Listed Therapist, Affordable Therapy Network
Domestic Violence Specialist
ABOUT THE THERAPIST:
I have helped my clients solve relationship problems, anger management, depression, and many other personal or family issues, for over 25 years.
My extensive Domestic Violence Counselling background includes domestic abuse, spousal abuse, and intimate partner violence.It is often possible to complete your Basic Anger Management Program in as few as 4 sessions (your choice of convenient telephone, video, or office appointments).
CERTIFIED ANGER MANAGEMENT PROGRAM:
In order to meet Ontario Anger Management Program Requirements, upon successful completion you will receive:
* Anger Management Program Completion Certificate
* Letter of Completion from your Counsellor
PARS & PAR COURT-ORDERED ANGER MANAGEMENT PROGRAM MODULES:
* Module 1: Defining Anger & Anger Logs
* Module 2: Physiological Aspects of Anger
* Module 3: Anger Awareness & Anger Triggers
* Module 4: Emotional Intelligence
* Module 5: Calming Exercises
* Module 6: Anger & Shame
* Module 7: Taking Responsibility & Accountability For Own Action
* Module 8: Relationship & Conflict Resolution
* Module 9: Developing an Anger Management Life Practice
* Module 10: Relapse Strategies & a New Beginning
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE THERAPY:
* 13 and 26 Session Programs Available
Convenient Day, Evening, Saturday & Sunday Appointments.
Counselling is AVAILABLE AT MY OFFICE or via TELEPHONE or VIDEO
3300 Don Mills Road (Finch and Don Mills), Toronto, Ontario M2J 4X7
JUST $50 FOR YOUR FIRST 1 HOUR APPOINTMENT.
AFFORDABLE INDIVIDUAL TELEPHONE and VIDEO SESSIONS are available to REDUCE THE COST and avoid the need to travel.
I accept Interac E-transfer payment.
GROUP COUNSELLING is ALSO AVAILABLE (please inquire).